Sunday, July 27, 2008

Natara's First Day Photos

Natara's First Day with us--July 26, 2008...
Natara
May 15, 2008
Simon/Holly

















The Perfect Little Emmy/Claudi Face! She looks like Emmy from the front and Claudi from the side! Holly and Simon must be in their too:)

Playing with her Pet sister, Sidney, already...She had no fear of our 3 other dogs-she walked into the house like she owned it!











I think she is going to fit in...and she even slept for 6 hours last night :)









7 comments:

Emily said...

She is adorable! Congrats on the newest addition to your household :) Have fun with her!

Elizabeth and Peyton said...

I'm SOOOOOO excited that you guys have a blog! Congrats on the new baby. She looks a lot like Mommy. Natara is very, very, very, beautiful!! Hope it's okay if I link.

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

Hi Im MeKalea and I raise for Guiding Eyes for the Blind. I just recieved my 6th puppy yesterday. Very cool that you have had so many have sibs and that you raised their dad! Feel free to check out my blog. I hope you dont mind if I like to yours.

Sarah and Shadow said...

Cute!!!

Brittany said...

I am excited that you guys started a blog! Natara is very cute!

Anna said...

Natara is soooo cute!!! I'm loving her already!

Erin said...

Elizabeth is too blame for all this traffic :-)
Hi my name is Erin and I'm a PR for the Guide dog Foundation for the Blind in Smithtown NY. I'm raising #3 10-month old FBL named Midnight!
We can't wait to read somemore about you guy's adventures!
Midnight has a blog as well but its private, if you would like to read it just email me at: toomanyemails07@gmail.com!
Welcome to the Blogging community!